FS: 1997 Ford F250 Crew Cab Diesel

craig71188

1997 Ford F250 XLT Super Duty Crew Cab, Short bed, 7.3L Powerstroke, 137K miles. Dark Green/Tan Cloth interior, white cap. Auto, air, cruise, PW, PDL, bed liner and cap. 2WD w/3.55 rear gear and limited slip, decent tires on factory allow wheels.

Needs some TLC. I purchased a year ago to use for weekend towing/hauling. Has new lower ball joints, serpentine belt, Injector Control Module, Cam Sensor and valve cover "gaskets" and under vc wiring harnesses. Truck was originally from TX (first 126K miles), then in WV before coming to Ohio.

Still needs:

Some interior work- drivers side seat rough, dash pad cracked on passenger side, PW switch for RR door, hinge pins in RF door. Bed is rough, but not too bad with the liner in it.

Engine-cylinder #1 & #7 fail a cylinder contribution test - you can feel a miss when accelerating but doesn't run bad at idle or cruise speed. Will need injecters and/or seals on those two cylinders. Still seeing mileage in the low teens araond town w/some highway. Got 17 going to Cincinatti and towing two jet skis home last fall)

I'm downsizing my towing needs and would prefer to not take the time to finish this up with the other projects I currently have / would prefer to work on. I will finish it eventually and the price will go up.

CR price as is $4500

(KBB $6880 Fair private sale / $4972 Fair Trade In)

If I fix everything, price will go up into the $6000 range. Pics here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/craig71188/sets/72157629612762541/

Edited by craig71188
Link to pictures added

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...