1400whp GT5588 Supra vs. 2 1500whp UR Stage 1 R Lambos

ohioko4s4

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks JP. The drag day was a bit of a cluster fuck as the track wouldn't hook, so we put our larger tires on and pulled a bunch of power out - and still had to lift every pass. Unusual for Lonestar, but the track was seeping water all day.

Once I hit 4th it hooks good on the highway. It may appear I'm drifting, but the car is rock solid. I was looking for the camera truck sitting in median and wanted to split lanes to give myself as much room as possible.

I'm getting too old for this street stuff - doubt I'll be doing it much longer. :)

I'm 100% sure you said that 6 years ago! ;)

I'm getting too old for this street stuff - doubt I'll be doing it much longer. :)

Jamie, that just means we need to move it to a runway event under controlled conditions. These toys are getting to fast to be doing this on the street late at night (without shutting down the road)... ;)

incredible. how much maintenance to these cars need? while i'd love to own something like this, i just don't have the resources to work on them, or ship them out several times per year for maintenance-- and i live 3 hours away from anyplace that would even sell one of these cars stock.

There has been lots of shit talking around IPS's Murci build and how they are going to take it to UR. I wish David the best. There is a reason why UR has only built a few cars on that dated platform. They'll find out soon enough.

THere has been? Not on CR I guess?

In fact the only time I remember anyone on CR talking shit about UR was with regards to this story:

http://jalopnik.com/5837721/lamborghini-tuner-threatens-customer-with-stripper-video

but I can't find that thread on here now? - My search skills suck I guess

Thanks everyone.

THere has been? Not on CR I guess?

In fact the only time I remember anyone on CR talking shit about UR was with regards to this story:

http://jalopnik.com/5837721/lamborghini-tuner-threatens-customer-with-stripper-video

but I can't find that thread on here now? - My search skills suck I guess

Not on this forum.