LMR goes 253

wagner

Shit is just stupid fast. Apparently a shop with a c6 vette didn't make to the Texas mile and are coming to Ohio. They have put down 2200 at 34 psi I think. Looks like the Ohio mile is going to be interesting to say the least.

That car is INSANE, and apparently that's only on 21 pounds of boost?! Would love to see LMR bring the car up to the Ohio Mile and see how it runs there!

The guy driving that ground rocket is insane. If you watch the video he is maing that pass with one hand on the wheel.

Not sure based on where they are holding it at. There is not a whole lot going on in dem dere parts...

True.. maybe we could somehow do some sort of event to draw the crowd to Columbus at night.

I could see an OHIO MILE COLUMBUS MEET or something and try to spread the word.

True.. maybe we could somehow do some sort of event to draw the crowd to Columbus at night.

I could see an OHIO MILE COLUMBUS MEET or something and try to spread the word.

This would be pretty sweet, and it appears there will be a huge turnout at the Ohio Mile to begin with, since all 175 spots are accounted for. Good thing Columbus is relatively close to the event as well.

The new record is a GT 257.7 IIRC

Saw the video of that this morning, quite an amazing car like the Camaro, but with less horsepower, correct? Regardless, that's an awesome feat, will be interesting to see how quickly they break into 260+