Johnny Bravo

Orion

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

<-- Did NOT do D&D, but back in Jr High/High school, made fun of the kids who did... including my friend's older brother...

Has been under or over three weeks since you last told a complete stranger about your field goal percentage during your junior year of high school?

Let me guess, you're posting this wearing your varsity jacket from high school, right?

Nope, I also share a need for social acceptance as a late bloomer...but even I made fun of the uber dorks... (as a nerd, I recognize the difference between a dork and a nerd)

posted while wearing Express button-up and dress slacks, and kenneth cole shoez

Nope, I also share a need for social acceptance as a late bloomer...but even I made fun of the uber dorks... (as a nerd, I recognize the difference between a dork and a nerd)

posted while wearing Express button-up and dress slacks, and kenneth cole shoez

No one cares about your wardrobe, nerd.

Has been under or over three weeks since you last told a complete stranger about your field goal percentage during your junior year of high school?

Been over or under three weeks since you last checked your face for acne after waking up from a dream you were in jr high again?

PS, did not play football... I was a basketball/track star... and by star I mean above average in basketball and State finalist in track (pole vault)

+1 those assclowns sat at the back of the bus and played on the floor

Now we all know that is some bullshit, because I am the only black dude to ever play D&D.

EDIT: I just remembered that Gabe rode the short bus. It's entirely possible that there weren't any black folks on it with him.

Not sure if it shows or not, but I actually like Juiced. He scores high on the Le Douche scale, which I enjoy.

Not sure if :fuuuu: or :no: .... Does a high score mean more douche, or less douche?

Please confirm so I can know how to feel.

Every time I post three times in a row, Gabe's former D&D playing boss tells him to go get him another coffee.

i shit you not, i work with some 50+ yr olds that try to get me to play WoW. they are truly some freakshows that i do not take pleasure in associating with.

PS, did not play football... I was a basketball/track star... and by star I mean above average in basketball and State finalist in track (pole vault)

Were you so good in basketball that you didn't know that field goal percentage was also a basketball statistic? Because when I said field goal percentage I wasn't talking about how many times you kicked a ball through the uprights, retard.

Were you so good in basketball that you didn't know that field goal percentage was also a basketball statistic? Because when I said field goal percentage I wasn't talking about how many times you kicked a ball through the uprights, retard.

:lolguy:

Not sure if :fuuuu: or :no: .... Does a high score mean more douche, or less douche?

Please confirm so I can know how to feel.

More douche, which is better.

Now stop fucking up my compliments by making me stop to explain shit to you.

well, fuck. :dumb: