Comebackkid (Roy)

Guest Hal

Blah blah blah who cares blah blah this site is has turned into a bunch of assmuches that take a racing hangout forum into (im better off in life then you) type of forum. More blah blah blah.

TURNED into that type of forum? You're new here aren't you? CR has been like that since inception. LOL

I thought about it. Once I get my funds figured out im going to do a ground up restoration on a 69 chevy nova ss with a 454 sbc dart block with a huge turbo. Maybe something like koolrays turbo or something equivalent and on twin Weldon fuel pumps on e98. Going to have wilwood brake system on some 19f20r welds drag lites. Its going to be something for father son grandpa thing.

Me too!

...once I get the funds figured out.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

TURNED into that type of forum? You're new here aren't you? CR has been like that since inception. LOL

Me too!

...once I get the funds figured out.

When I first joined it was all about racing but since there was some bad legal shit that happened (which I understand ) it turned into since I have more money then you I can talk down to you like your a pos. Im not saying anything about me or making this about me type of thing.

Get your own dam project copy kat

Get your own dam project copy kat

Lowell and roffel. I would hradly call a Honda a "project". Yenner happens to know a few things and one of da things yenner knows is, it's not how you post about your car. It's how you race your car. You'd better learn dat.

I digress. I met Anthony before CR at a ColsDSM meet. :dumb: It's ALWAYS been "I'm better than you and I'll prove it to you on the interwebz but for now I'm gonna buy you this here cup o' coffee and have a pleasant discussion with you." ;)