trailblazer ss exhaust

nuttinfas

Have an 08 trailblazer ss. Its stock but would like an exhaust for it. Id like one that wakes it up on the outside. I don't want it too loud on the inside. Any ideas from trailblazer people. Not doing headers just a cat back.

why not check out a forum specifically for TBSS's, listen to the advice of the members there, and listen to various examples? most good forums for a specific vehicle have an 'exhaust sound board' to listen to various kits. can be a bit difficult to get the real 'feel' for the exhaust through a computer speaker, but you can at least find out which kits are loud, quiet, raspy, and hopefully avoid dreaded highway drone.

or you can just drill some huge holes in the muffler

A lot of people don't like the price but I have Corsa on both of my cars and it is exactly like you want, loud outside and at cruise near stock sound inside, until of course you get on the throttle hard.

Corsa on both vehicles too. Love it.

Whats funny is my buddy is wanting to do a exhaust on his TBSS as well and I am trying to get him into a Corsa. Hes trying to be cheap about it.

Just as a quick plug, we can get the best prices you will find anywhere on both Corsa and Magnaflow so if you want a quote give us a call: 740-657-3278 or email to: bwright@ipsmotorsports.net

Jeff

PS -- For what it's worth, we install more Corsa's on TBSS' than any other system but due to price differences the Magnaflow is a close second.