636 engine

Zoner1320

So a friend of mine bought an 07 636. On his way home from the dealership he managed to put 12 miles on it before it got totaled. He is looking to part ways with the motor and some other parts. The motor has been tested and it still in great shape. frame was cracked. Let me know if you need anymore details

This all could be true I just told him I would try to sell it for him. I will double check the info with him sorry for the wrong info

no prob man. i wasnt trying to give you shit i just thought i was confused :cool:

I guess he was a first time rocket rider. He originally had a 73 sportster so he was not use to shifting on the left side and clutching on the right. You can see where this story is heading. at about 55 he went to shift and what he thought was the clutch was indeed the front brake. I was not there to see it but i heard the story from his dad that did see it all. He suffered a broken arm and a dislocated shoulder. The dumb ass was not so dumb he had a bucket on. The bike did not get off so lucky I guess it continued cart wheeling down the street then came to a rest on a light pole.

I guess he was a first time rocket rider. He originally had a 73 sportster so he was not use to shifting on the left side and clutching on the right. You can see where this story is heading. at about 55 he went to shift and what he thought was the clutch was indeed the front brake. I was not there to see it but i heard the story from his dad that did see it all. He suffered a broken arm and a dislocated shoulder. The dumb ass was not so dumb he had a bucket on. The bike did not get off so lucky I guess it continued cart wheeling down the street then came to a rest on a light pole.

Sounds like your friend is full of BS.. Shifters, and clutch and brake locations are standard and have been for ever...unless you have something custom built..

Tell him to tell you the real story.

Edited by flounder

Shifting on the left side and clutching on the right? Someone explain!

Sounds like your friend is full of BS.. Shifters, and clutch and brake locations are standard and have been for ever...unless you have something custom built..

Tell him to tell you the real story.

Oops, just read this. ... I was VERY confused for a moment....