Sketchy racing

phil

what are some thoughts to tryin to find another place for cr people to chill and leave the ricers before we get kicked outta hd? you are right, shit is getting rediculous, people don't listen to the terms agreed upon anymore either as well as the dumbasses rollin 10 cars deep at 100, I'm sure that's not obvious to cops

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

what are some thoughts to tryin to find another place for cr people to chill and leave the ricers before we get kicked outta hd? you are right, shit is getting rediculous, people don't listen to the terms agreed upon anymore either as well as the dumbasses rollin 10 cars deep at 100, I'm sure that's not obvious to cops

Good luck.

i wouldnt mind another spot, but the issue is that if its just cr people then its going to be the same main group that may or may show up. i like meeting new people for sure, and not everyone thats up there is a tool. but the small group of tools makes it way worse than the good group that is out there.

It's nearly impossible to keep a spot secret. You can't forcefully remove someone from a public location, and it's more than obvious the police wouldn't be rushing to help a bunch of people viewed as street racers.

Very true very true:

And Paul you are so right, last year we had a handful of guys come out to go race at where we thought was a good spot. 1hr into it 20 cars filled with people no one knows shows up just hanging out. They always find us

i wasn't talking about keeping it secret lol, i was talking about finding a new place before we lose hd, kinda being proactive if you know what i mean. i mean for a while we would lose the ricer crowd but i have no doubts they will come back. not that i mind the ricer crowd, but some are indeed douche bags, we could lose the douches and i wouldn't be at all mad though.

Couldn't tell you for sure.

and as for the original point of this thread, either I'm getting too old or some of the bullshit that kids call street racing is getting retarded. I will not be doing any racing around or leaving HD, thats a fact.

You could get the RS package in 98+, but I don't recall what years it was available. It was a V6 that all the SS ground skirts and stuff but not the SS hood.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chevrolet_Camaro_%28fourth_generation%29

2001 was the lowest production year for the Camaro with 29,009 units. This was partially due to production ending earlier than usual to begin work on the 35th Anniversary cars. The Z28 and SS models received the intake manifold from the LS6, the engine used in the fifth generation Corvette Z06 from 2001-2004. This change also resulted in a revised camshaft profile and removal of the EGR system. GM also introduced a new slave cylinder for the clutch assembly that was superior to the design of previous years, as well as an LS6 clutch in manual models. Accordingly, stated power ratings were increased to 310 hp (231 kW) for the Z28 and 325 hp (242 kW) for the SS which also added a power steering cooler. SLP reintroduced the RS model this year, which included rally stripes and stock cold air intake system and Z28 take-off exhaust (from their SS conversions).

I think it was available on earlier years too but I'm not 100% certain. I thought I saw a '99 RS around once but forget.

The SLP RS package was different. You could get the "RS" package on any '98+ base model or Z28, but not an SS. The RS was a factory option package called the Y3F appearance package (rear spoiler, side skirts, rear valence, and a goofy looking 2-piece front valance).

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m149/CallawayC8/paint%20colors/99brightblueZ28.jpg

That's a Z28. The base V6 version looked exactly the same but had a body colored roof. The '98+ "RS" was an SLP option that had stripes and an SS grille, like gillbot mentioned

The parking lot over by tuttle is nice and secluded for the most part. That parking lot over there is always empty...the joanns i think is over there, no one is ever in it.

Needs to be out in canal or somewhere where you can go out back roads and take care of business.

Yeah those back roads are loaded with deer and sherrifs.... We did that already. Scary

No, they will hide and jump out in front of you at the very last second.

FUCK deer.

I had one running beside me last year when I was out on the back roads running Roy. I just swerved at it and honked, it fled back onto the woods. I then proceeded to the 2nd run.

Are you talking about the dark blue one? Is that v6 on spray? When i was sitting on my car the other day i kept seeing smoke or something rolling away from that car. Had me thinking he kept purging in the lot but i dunno.

W

Was it more of a teal color with silver stripes? Lol