4/22 Mustang Class

TheMustangStampede

Hey,

Looking for 10 to 12 Mustangs that run around (11.5 and up no roll cage) if your serious about wanting to run possibly 11.49 and lower, no electronics, preferably run a manual to run in a Mustang Class. It will either be a typical bracket race or index I'm not sure leaning more towards index 11.5, 12.0, 12.5 and 13.0 possibly 13.5 and 14.0 just to balance it out. If it it is index you will run the index closest to your best TT. That is what I'm leaning towards. Although I like this I may still go with typical bracket race, the goal was to get some Mustangs together to have fun at the track.

Please send me a PM. I will send you the details.

This will be ran during the Import Face-off at NTR. If I get enough drivers. The cost is 30 dollars. I need to know in the next few days, so I can give Hybrid Entertainment a call back.

This may become a domestic class, TA, Maro, Mustang, GTO. With the same style and rules mentioned above.

Edited by TheMustangStampede

It was more just for fun, trying to get some folks out there that are new to the sport was trying to keep people from getting discouraged and trying to keep the cars in the daily driver range most cars that have cages are 11.49 or faster or seriously posing. Plus keeping the cars close to the same times going down the tracks makes it seem like it is competitive even though your racing the clock.

If you want to run let me know. I will just kill the no cage rule...

i might be intrested in this i have to get the suspension done on my car. when is ifo?

It is April 22nd, I will need to now who can make it here soon. Info for event in general is on the Import Face off website.

This class will not run against imports at all.

wish i would have seen this earlier . . . if the track day is a rainout i'll do it. but driving 1.5 hours each way to run twice in a weekend is too much.

btw cant put the GM stuff in the domestic class, it's all made in canada or austrailia. :p

wish i would have seen this earlier . . . if the track day is a rainout i'll do it. but driving 1.5 hours each way to run twice in a weekend is too much.

btw cant put the GM stuff in the domestic class, it's all made in canada or austrailia. :p

Well, I hope to see you there in your Stang.

Bumping, anyone else want to run their Mustang on Sunday, Mustang Class at IFO. Send me a pm or post to this thread

10am Registration

12 and 1 pm time trial or qualifying

elims @ 2:30 3:30 and 4:30

The times are being worked on by Cliff at IFO, these are what is on the current flyers though