Cane's......

Putty

to the people eating canes and saying its bland....were you using the sauce? that shit is essential.

straight up chicken for chicken, popeye's spicy tenders are better but cane's sauce is the trump card.

the battle for the side i prefer between cane's texas toast and popeye's jambalaya is yet to be resolved

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Chik fil a gives me free sandwich coupons 1/3 times I'm there, and I get a survey for a free/BOGO sandwich on my receipt 1/2 times.

BRB, creating troll FB accounts to accumulate Cane's coupons

I wouldn't say Chik-fil-A is direct competition... Cane's really has none to speak of here in Ohio, unless you count Popeye's and KFC which is still not QUITE the same market. You go further south you'll find Zaxby's, which IS their competition.

I love Cane's. Proof positive that if you do one thing and do it well, you will succeed.

My only issue is with the fries. Normally,their fries would be "good". But when they're on the same plate as those incredible wings, great sauce, and perfect Texas toast, it just makes them so sub-par. :p

Cane's chicken with Johnny Burcelli's fries? I'd probably die from the awesome overload.

Why is it you've turned into such a hater? Stop whinning, I've seen you eat it.
yea ill eat it. Not going to me afirst choice ill go well when I see u pretty much is the only time dick :D

You should try Popeye's Spicy Tenders (or maybe it's Cajun, whateva). They are marinated in a nice spicy blend of something. They are actually red under the breading from the marinate. I really like them. Most of their sauces are pretty damn good too.

Can't make a Cane's comparison though, I have never been to Cane's.

EDIT: Do you smoke? Seems like most people I know that constantly cry about bland food smoke... Just sayin'

that sounds good. And nope I'm not a cancer patient no smoking for me boss

to the people eating canes and saying its bland....were you using the sauce? that shit is essential.

straight up chicken for chicken, popeye's spicy tenders are better but cane's sauce is the trump card.

the battle for the side i prefer between cane's texas toast and popeye's jambalaya is yet to be resolved

no one should have to use a sauce to make something good just saying

Haters gonna hate?

I love me some Cane's but the dude who owns it pisses me off...

"I'm xxxx xxxxx, secret millionaire, and owner of Raisin' Canes..."

If you keep telling everyone you're a millionaire, then it's not much of a secret.

Haven't seen that, but it sure sounds douchier than a summer's eve.

Replace slaw with another slice of toast. Make Raisin' Canes sammich with 2x toast, chicken, and sauce.

Pure 100% grade A amurrican profit.

Boom, headshot. I do something similar. I usually get the Caniac, no slaw, extra toast. Put some sauce on both slices of toast and 1 chicken finger and eat each one like that. Then dip the remaining 4 fingers and fries in the remaining sauce... like a bauce.

Cane's just came into Pickerington last summer basically right across from my office and I ate there way too much. Have taken it down to about once or twice a month now.