FS: M4 mags $5 EA

Mojoe

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

UPDATE:

I just talked to the unit, our totes are in Texas. However, another piece of our equipment did not make it on the same boat coming over here. We are being told boats leave about every 20 days and once that other equipment is here, we will go pick up everything together. I volunteered to run the group and trucks down there once we have a "GO" to get our stuff. Doesn't mean they will have me go, it cost them a lot to pay me Vs. lower rank that is still capable to complete the task. I told them I here to help, and it would ensure the fastest delivery for the mags to you.

At this time, I don't feel comfortable saying an ETA. All I can do is inform you as info comes to me. Stand by to stand by please. Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

Please read the thread. At this time there are no more names being taken. Should there be any extra, after taking care of the first names listed, then the stand by names will be PM'd. At this point there are about 100 over what will be available. Feel free to add your name to the stand by list, but understand where we are at with this.

Again, at this time, I have not been told when this shipment will be in. Please continue to be patient. Thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone that missed out on Joes deal should jump on this

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/featured/dh-5-56-30rd-aluminum-mag.html

Brand new mags, same company that supplies the military and already upgraded with magpul followers. 10 pack that works out to $9 each before shipping

edit - deal is gone

Edited by copperhead

• 3 weeks later...

Mags are in and in. I will be available Monday- wednesday, then out of town until next week. PM me with your arrangments please.

If you are no longer interested, please post or PM so I can take care of those on the wait list.

I have not counted them out to know if I will have extra to sell.

Thank you all for your patients.

Met with about 2/3 of the list today. Have arrangments with for Wednesday, other than that, I need to hear from the rest of the people on the list. No one contacted me

For tomorrow, so I will be back in Columbus Wednesday morning and around Easton at noon'ish. That's it for this week. I'm back in town next Monday. If I've not heard from those on the list by then, you have been PM'd or will be tonight, I have to assume you are no longer interested.

Monday I should be able to post if there are any available to those on the wait list.

For those I met with today; you guys are awesome at follow through and being on time. Thank you for your flexibility and working with me. Some of you were able to pick up for several others, and that's a huge help for me to get these out to them ASAP. Thank you.

I can hold for you. I just need people to let me know what they plan to do. If I don't hear from them over this week for arrangements, then I assume they are no longer interested. I'm more them wiling to work with someone, like you, letting me know they aren't in town or need a couple weeks.

Just asking that people get with me to make arrangements.