poor mr. space

kawi kid

I see where you're going with this.. but its just an expired license. Its not like he was driving on a suspended license or something. I'll assume he is a busy guy as a rep, and say he just forgot... as far as the speeding tho... meh, speeding tickets are BS and ONLY used for revenue anymore. In my opinion, speed limits should be speed suggestions (giving discretion to both sides of the law, and not just one)

Yeah Prima Facie is null anymore. I even had a judge explain it to me wrong once. The whole point of it being included is for exactly that! Nevermind that cruisers with their lights off frequently pass me doing 10-20 over, but that's OK.

I have to agree with wrillo. The dude didn't make a comment like, "do you know who I am" or anything of that nature, or at least according to this article. Now if he had two dead hookers in the trunk, and a pound of coke on the dash board, while speeding at 136 MPH, and asked why he was being pulled over, and then made the comment, "do you know who I am" then I would think he thought he was above the law.

I have to agree with wrillo. The dude didn't make a comment like, "do you know who I am" or anything of that nature, or at least according to this article. Now if he had two dead hookers in the trunk, and a pound of coke on the dash board, while speeding at 136 MPH, and asked why he was being pulled over, and then made the comment, "do you know who I am" then I would think he thought he was above the law.

agreed, non issue, barely worth reporting...