UFC 145

wagner

I think Jones may methodically dismantle Evans to prove a point.

That could very well be true. The more I read about Evans, the more bitch like he seems. Jones might just pull an Anderson Silva, play with him, then just rip him apart when he feels like it.

Jones ain't no fish on the mat either...

Well I will say Evans is one tough SOB. Those short standing elbows jones was throwing were nasty. There were a few times that I thought Jones could have went in for the kill, but he was smart and used that reach advantage to just keep damaging Evans.

Jones just has so many different weapons and does some crazy ass stuff. Who pulls guard like that at the end of a fight? That was insane! I can see why he did it, to keep Evans from throwing bombs but man that was totally out of left field.

WRONG

Jones tried to finish Evans, but couldn't.

he had him rocked a couple times, but couldn't finish.

you could tell that Evans rocked Jones a couple times as well. THAT'S why Jones never finished, he was worried about rushing in to finish Evans, and getting caught himself.

He played it way too safe.

He Definitely won the fight, but should have pushed harder for a finish.

I believe Evans deserves another shot, if he can beat Machida or Hua next. and after Hendo gets his shot.

WRONG

Jones tried to finish Evans, but couldn't.

he had him rocked a couple times, but couldn't finish.

you could tell that Evans rocked Jones a couple times as well. THAT'S why Jones never finished, he was worried about rushing in to finish Evans, and getting caught himself.

He played it way too safe.

He Definitely won the fight, but should have pushed harder for a finish.

I believe Evans deserves another shot, if he can beat Machida or Hua next. and after Hendo gets his shot.

To me it looked like in the 5th Jones had him dead to rights, but just did not get to aggresive.

I had never seen that McDonald kid fight, he is going to hurt people...