Ran a new personal best ET & MPH today

DaddyBuiltRacing

Track conditions were terrible due to the great weather we had today. The best 60ft I had was a 1.8. Anyways went 11.64@126mph

Breakdown of the pass goes as is:

60ft: 1.884

330: 5.169

1/8: 7.699

MPH: 101.32

1000: 9.853

1/4: 11.641

MPH: 126.48

http://i126.photobucket.com/albums/p81/alittlelessordinary/Car%20Pics/4dr%20GSR/slip2.jpg

I will try uploading vids of the pass here later

Edited by DaddyBuiltRacing

;) The track surface was absolutely freezing, no one was running fast except for this badass 350z that went low 9s running in the street class with no cage lol. We had some issues with the car boggin on the 1-2 shift, gonna pull the logs this week and look em over with Steve to see whats going on there. The car has 10s all over it, just gotta get a few bugs worked out. I was happy with the results given its the 1st time out this year, the track conditions and the fact that nothing broke

;) The track surface was absolutely freezing, no one was running fast except for this badass 350z that went low 9s running in the street class with no cage lol. We had some issues with the car boggin on the 1-2 shift, gonna pull the logs this week and look em over with Steve to see whats going on there. The car has 10s all over it, just gotta get a few bugs worked out. I was happy with the results given its the 1st time out this year, the track conditions and the fact that nothing broke

Clutch held up all day this time?

Left Lane was like driving on ice first 60ft or rain with a drag radial.

Congrats on the personal best man, I think I may have watched this pass. Is it the one you posted to your YT channel

Thanks man! We got a chance to finally look over the logs last night and let me just say this pass would've been so much faster haha. On the 1-2 shift we lost 4-5k rpms and 13lbs of boost...I knew something was up with the car as it just fell on its face on that shift. We are gonna do some test and tuning at Pacemakers with the tire pressure, boost by gear and suspension to get it dialed in. I want 10s!!!