Reminder: Wilmington Mile Kick-Off Event this weekend

Tim Davis

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He can be a dick-even when you have known him for a while. His mood really depends on what his car is doing.

I think the car is back on a BW 74mm with a 1.3X turbine but I can find out if you like.

I was asking to see if my turbo IQ was up to par. If he's as fickle as you said, I don't even care.

First pass on Sunday it went 214, but i heard from another racer that it has been 237mph.

Yes he has been near 240.

193 means the car was running like ass. Prob why he was pissy.

I was asking to see if my turbo IQ was up to par. If he's as fickle as you said, I don't even care.

Fair enough. If I made it down I would have been glad to introduce you guys. Looks like I did not miss much as far as action is concerned, but I knew 1/2 the people there! :mad:

I would have just told you to call him scarface. That would have woken him up. ;)

If it means anything-he did street race the car in Cleveland in 2006 and 2006 :)

Fair enough. If I made it down I would have been glad to introduce you guys. Looks like I did not miss much as far as action is concerned, but I knew 1/2 the people there! :mad:

I would have just told you to call him scarface. That would have woken him up. ;)

If it means anything-he did street race the car in Cleveland in 2006 and 2006 :)

That's right, I need to punt you in the knee now. :)

I talked to him briefly at the shootout last year. I never would have guessed he was Dr. Jekyll.

That would be Mr. Hyde. ;)

The work is commonly associated with the rare mental condition often spuriously called "split personality", wherein within the same person there are at least two distinct personalities. In this case, the two personalities in Dr Jekyll are apparently good and evil, with completely opposite levels of morality. The novella's impact is such that it has become a part of the language, with the phrase "Jekyll and Hyde" coming to mean a person who is vastly different in moral character from one situation to the next.