Intel DH61AG All-in-One Computer System

STEVE-O

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Intel-DH61AG-All-in-One-Small-Form-Factor-Powerhouse-Desktop-Computer-/300701836669?pt=Desktop_PCs&hash=item460339e57d

SPECS:

An In-Win K1 Convertible chassis houses an Intel® DH61AG slim mini-ITX system board loaded with ports and features.

Powered by an Intel® Core™ i5-2405S 2.5GHz quad core processor and backed by 8GB of DDR3-1333 RAM this system offers desktop power in a space only slightly larger than a monitor stand and virtually no noise. Connectivity is provided by a gigabit Ethernet port onboard and 802.11 b/g/n wireless provided by an Intel® 6230 mini-PCIe adapter, which also supports Bluetooth through two external dual band antennas. Even the USB dongle for the Microsoft® Wireless Desktop 800 keyboard and mouse is housed internally. Storage is provided by an Intel® 310 series 80GB SSD mounted in an mSATA (mini-PCIe) slot on the motherboard, a Seagate 500GB Momentus XT 7200rpm Solid State Hybrid SATA disk drive, and a Lite-On Slim slot loading DVDRW drive.

An ASUS® 21.5” Flat Screen LED monitor is mounted on the integral VESA stand and connected via HDMI, keeping the cable count very low. Front panel ports include 4 front panel USB 2.0, headphone, and microphone jacks. The rear panel sports the 19V DC power input for the external 120W power brick, 2 USB 3.0 ports, 2 USB 2.0 ports with high current/fast charging capability, an eSATA port , the RJ45 Ethernet Jack, audio line out and microphone ports, a DVI-I video connector, and an HDMI port.

Overall this is an elegant, quiet, and powerful desktop system.

The detail pictures show the internal layout of the chassis, including the steel shielding and support structure for the monitor arm. The slot load DVDRW is on the right side and the large black circle to the left is the power switch and LED housing. At the time the pictures were taken the 2.5" hybrid drive was in transit, thus it is not shown. It is mounted on the tray shown at the front right of the chassis.

As a point of clarity, this is a system assembled from new components so there will be some evidence of handling as necessitated by the assembly process. The keyboard and mouse that are included were used for this testing. A CD with all of the current drivers and supporting software for Windows 7, not just the bundled manufacturer's CD, will be included. If you have a current version of Windows 7 that you would like pre-installed, I would be willing to do that prior to shipping - just indicate the version and provide the Product Activation Key at the time of payment.

again any questions please txt me 614-735-9361 reply here or send a email through ebay.

price is $1029 obo :)