Ammo Shortage soon?

1fast5gp

Anyone else seeing that Romney has done more anti-gun stuff in the past than Obama has? Obama hasn't touched guns at all has he? I doubt he will, it's not hot on his agenda nor is anti-gun being lobbied much in congress right now.

Election years just get everyones jimmies rustled and drive ammo prices way up.

Fucking hoarders.

Anyone else seeing that Romney has done more anti-gun stuff in the past than Obama has? Obama hasn't touched guns at all has he? I doubt he will, it's not hot on his agenda nor is anti-gun being lobbied much in congress right now.

Election years just get everyones jimmies rustled and drive ammo prices way up.

Fucking hoarders.

http://pewresearch.org/pubs/2251/social-issues-gun-rights-gay-marriage-abortion-presidential-campaign

I hope this is true, probably one of the reasons why Obama didn't touch the gun control issue this term. I don't think he will touch the gun control issue next term as well. But with romney on the other hand, I have no idea. He seems to have his own agenda and could care less about our rights to own guns.

The logic is that Obama can be more flexible in a 2nd term.

Most likely have another supreme court appointment between 2013 and 2016

Didn't Michelle Obama make a comment to some reporter that "he'll do what he promised in his second term" in regards to gun control and with a smirk on her face as well? Perhaps I'm mistaken, but I'm sure I saw that somewhere.