Wtb/adopt ball python/burmese python

Comebackkid

My kids love the pythons in there class rooms and they've been bugging the hell out of me to get them one. I still have all my tanks and lights from forever ago and I have a guy who breeds rats so the snake will be taken really good care if. I would really like to get them a baby albino burmese python or a couple baby ball pythons or a large ball python. It'll be a plus if you know the sex of the snake to.

Lmk guys

• Downvote 1

My kids love the pythons in there class rooms and they've been bugging the hell out of me to get them one. I still have all my tanks and lights from forever ago and I have a guy who breeds rats so the snake will be taken really good care if. I would really like to get them a baby albino burmese python or a couple baby ball pythons or a large ball python. It'll be a plus if you know the sex of the snake to.

Lmk guys

Don't bother with the ball pythons. They are notoriously bad/finicky eaters. Keep in mind the Burmese will eventually be big enough to eat kids and that you'll have to feed it rabbits and chickens. I once had a Burmese. She was awesome but it made finding a roomate very hard.

If you want a largish, but beautiful, hardy, easy to care for snake, try some of the red tail boas and the like. Just a suggestion.

Oh, and the reptile show once a month in columbus is a good place to start looking. Far more selection and better prices than any you'll probably find at a pet store. I think yoiu'll be amazed and the massive selection of color phases/varieties of various species of snakes available.

Free Pueblan Milk Snake with all accessories. Come get it today, very gentle yet a bit shy.

Im going to pm you for some more details.

Yeah I know the the burms get big ;). I had a 12ft albino lavender burm and a 10ft retic. I still have my custom built cages and all the light for them. I never liked boas for some reason?

Ah, ok. You're familiar with this stuff, then. :)

My Ball Python is a pig, lol.

Someone come get this damned Milk Snake, I need to free up some room.

PM'd for realz this time. :p

When I had snakes my captive born male eat rats with out a issue. my rescued female was finkiky and only ate live. One of the most docile snacks

Goddammit Thorne! Would you please, for the love of God and all that is Holy, proofread your shit before you post it!?