Calling Go Pro Users

DaddyBuiltRacing

I just got a Hero 1 and finally got around to using it yesterday and some today. Yesterday I took video of my nephews baseball games and learned how to change the camera settings from teh various angles and quality. Well today I mess with those same settings and get it to setting 5 which is 1080p and turned the camera off.

When I turned it back on there is a flashing red light and when I hit the power button to flip through the various modes it does nothing but beep at me. What the hell did I do and how do I change this. I have tried removing the memory card and battery for 30 seconds all the way to 1 minute and still having the same results.

FWIW Go Pros instructions suck total dick, I had to watch a video to learn how to operate this bastard lol.

To turn “One Button Mode” ‘OFF’:

1. Turn the camera on and it will start recording.

2. While the camera is on (and recording), press and hold the shutter button for 3 seconds then let go.

3. The camera’s SET menu will appear.

4. Press the shutter button to enter the SET menu.

5. When One Button Mode appears, press the shutter button to toggle the setting to OFF

6. Turn the camera off .

7. When you turn the camera on again the One Button Mode feature will be turned off .