Stampede to Burr Oak State park May 19th, 2012

TheMustangStampede

We are having a Ford Mustang Cruise to Burr Oak from 1280 State Route 93, which is just few hundred feet North of, Hunter's Run

800 State Route 13 SE, Crooksville, OH

We will be traveling down Ohio 13 to Burr Oak we will be taking lunches and hanging out and photo taking at Burr Oak. We will then take one of the best cruise roads in Ohio, st rte 555. I see all types of motorcycle, and cars at Hunters Run heading toward 555. I have also seen the camo, test mules from Detroit stopping to refuel there and they were heading to 555.

I understand for most of the Mustang guys from Columbus it's quite a haul to drive some more and eat/talk/photo then drive some more. Just thought I would invite any Mustangs looking for something to do this Saturday, May 19th leaving staging area at 10am towards Burr Oak.

Let me know if you would like to come down and cruise with us. I drive to Columbus everyday the staging area is about an 1hr and 10 minutes away if traffic is okay.