WTS/T 4 person hot tub

Big A

I have a 4 person round hot tub that I would like to get rid of. This came with the house we bought 1-1-11. I believe it is a Leisure Bay but I will have to confirm that when I get home tonight. I have not had it plugged in since last year. The last time I did I experienced some issues with it. The screen on the control panel would flash a message/ code. When I tried to look into the issue I was unsuccessful finding anything. Also the jet speed would not change/ turn off with the controls while it was on. I am unsure if it keeps the jets on while it gets up to the set temp. The previous own said she never had any issues with it. The last time I went to get it set up the water temp continued to rise throughout the night but I shut it down and drained it as I felt there was an issue with it and didn’t want to run up the electric bill.

I know nothing about hot tubs and have no desire to own/ maintain one at this time. I do have quite a few bottles of chemicals that I will include with it. I have no idea what it could be worth so please feel free to make an offer if the price is not good, the wife wants it gone.

I’ll start at $150 OBO and you pick it up- located in Westerville. I would also consider trades for cigars, ammo, or golf items. Let me know if there are any questions.

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n262/biga0206/20216c9f.jpg

http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n262/biga0206/11384ea6.jpg

• Downvote 1

Man, I'm sure I could easily fix this, but you're soo far away from me. Whats a total outside diameter measurement, wondering if it will fit in truck bed or have to trailer it. I have both.

I let my roommate know about this. He's been talking about purchasing one for a while.

Thanks, please let me know what he says.

Man, I'm sure I could easily fix this, but you're soo far away from me. Whats a total outside diameter measurement, wondering if it will fit in truck bed or have to trailer it. I have both.

I'll try to check tonight but I believe it is around 6' 6" wide.

I'll take it, pm'ed you my number, I live in westerville and can get it

Text and PM you back. Let me know if you would still like it.

For the time being this is still up for grab....