Pintech Electronic drum set F/S

xTHExBOSSx46

My roommate is upgrading to a new electronic drum set and selling his old one. It's made by pintech, the picture below pretty much shows everything. The only things that won't be included are the seat (drum stool), the bass pedal and the headphones. The only defective thing in the kit is one of the cymbals needs a new trigger. For now he is using one as a crash cymbal and a dingbat (dingbats are the tubular triggers you see where the hi-hat and ride cybal would go in an acoustic drum kit, they can have whatever sound mapped to them) as a ride cymbal. Triggers are pretty inexpensive. The drum module is an Alesis DM Pro, by itself it goes for between $200 and $250 on Ebay. You can plug in an mp3 player and play along with any songs you want with this drum module. He usually downloads acoustic songs and just plays whatever he comes up with along with the tracks. All drum heads are mesh. He also has a warranty plan in his name that he thinks can be transferred. It gives you access to some pretty good deals, knocks a good percentage off replacement parts and discounts new parts as well I believe. There is one drum pad that is not incorporated in his set right now in the picture but you can still see it, it's actually under the kit on that plastic bin. So just as a quick overview of everything being sold..

-2 Crash Cymbal pads

-4 Drum Pads

-2 Dingbats

-1 Bass Drum Pad

-Hi-Hat pedal controller

-Alesis DM Pro drum module and manual

-All the cables to connect everything

-The drum rack

It's perfect for playing in an apartment or just anywhere that you need to be quiet. Price is $300, let me know if you're interested, thanks.

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c166/lovesattelite/PintechDrums.jpg

Edited by xTHExBOSSx46
Lowering price