Plastic Welding Service

chris@motorcyclewishlist

If you have cracked or broken plastics I can most likely fix them. I know that some of the Ohio Riders guys have taken advantage of our services in this area in the past but I wanted to go ahead and advertise all of my services here.

Plastic welding provides really good results with a strong as new repair if done properly. I also do complete paint jobs if you are in need.

In the pic below you can see the rash damage and missing material from an upper off of the Ducati in the next pic below. As you can see, the results are excellent.

MVC13400.JPG

Finished.JPG

The Plastic welding process can also be used to reshape ABS plastic parts to fit applications that they were not intended for.

In the pic below you see a Ducati Monster with Superbike fairings custom fitted. The customer was on a budget and did the paint himself on this bike.

Wills_Monster~0.jpg

I also work in fibreglass and carbon fibre for you track day guys or if your OEM parts were glass. If it is broken I can probably fix it.

If you need my services or if this post has given you some ideas for a custom project please give me a call. I will be happy to discuss all the possibilities with you.

Don't forget, we accept Visa, Master Charge and American Express.

Ride safe guys and watch out for morons.

Chris Calovini

President

Motorcycle Wish List

614 560 7553

chris@motorcyclewishlist.com

Edited by chris@motorcyclewishlist