WTB: Ford Racing 42 pound injectors

I dont know if this helps much, but I have a set of 5k mile FIC flow matched 42s. These are LS2 based car injectors if that helps.

They have the EV6 plug so you would most likely need adapters. These do have a considerably better spray pattern than what your looking for. Asking $200 for them.

LMK-Jeremiah

I found that the traditional Ford Racing "green-tops" (EV1 42lb) have been discontinued. They have come out with a bunch of current production injectors that are way cheaper than those anyway, so it kinda makes sense I guess.

I got a deal on a new set of 47lb EV6 with EV1 harness adapters for around $250. That's hard to beat, so they're on the way. Ford Racing has the calibration data out for these too, so they will work for my tuner just fine.

I also considered the 47lb EV14 style from the GT500 but wasn't sure if they'd work. I read that EV14s offer an even better spray pattern than the EV6 but the dimensions kinda scare me. They are much shorter than EV1 or 6. They were about the same price as the EV6 though.

Has anyone here used EV14s on a fox? It's too late for me now but I'm still curious.

Installed the new EV6 47s today. I'm a little worried the clips will be hard against the bottom of the upper plenum. The adapters obviously space them up a bit. I guess I'll know in a few hours. Waiting for an extra set of hands (wife).

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v691/twistedfocus/64735e3e.jpg