Cyclesearch is now an amsoil dealer

magifesq

We have in stock Gallons of 10/40 and 20/50, its still a premium oil @ premium prices, however the protection and longevity pay for itself.

EX: maxim 4 blue label retails for $26.50 mfr recommends changing oil every 2500 miles. You will use 4 x in 10k miles = over $100.

Amzoil says their can go 10k miles between changes which will run $43.30 retail. $39.30 is the ohio rider price.

• 3 months later...

I am an Amsoil dealer and I can tell you how it works with purchasing at wholesale. Anyone can purchase at wholesale if they purchase a preferred customer membership for $20 annually. Then they can place their own order and drive to the warehouse to pick it up or pay shipping and have it delivered to their home. Your local retailers like Cycle Search do charge retail pricing for Amsoil but they are providing a service. They are investing their time and money in a product so that their customers can get what they want quickly and conveniently at their store. If you consider the cost of the preferred customer membership and the time and expense(fuel or shipping) it will take you to place and receive your order, the the small mark up is really insignificant and in many cases a bargain unless you are purchasing larger quantities. Retailers aren't selling Amsoil because they are getting rich off the profit. They sell it because they want to provide their customers with the products and services that they request. Please keep that in mind and support your local retailers. If you would like to walk in a store and purchase it quickly then get to Cycle Search. They probably have something else you need for your bike anyway. If you are looking to purchase in large quantities or need auto, light truck or any other Amsoil products then please give me a call. 740-393-2453. If there are any other retailers out there that would like to carry Amsoil please contact me. I can set you up with an Amsoil Retail On the Shelf Account free of charge. It's risk free with no initial buy in or minimum purchases. 740-393-2453