a place to get your rotors lightened "wave" style

cbr600f3

The average weight savings on a rear rotor is about 1 pound! there is no loss of braking power! however there is a measurable increase in HP.

measurable increase in HP?! sign me up! also, i hope they can put on some racing stickers...i hear those give you at LEAST another 5hp.

measurable increase in HP?! sign me up! also, i hope they can put on some racing stickers...i hear those give you at LEAST another 5hp.

Yea its the same principle behind HP gains from doing wheel bearings... lightened rotating mass= HP same as reduced friction= HP

Little concerned over the fronts. The Braking/Galfer rotors are TRUE full floating rotors and they are still prone to warping. After some time, of course, but for racing, I'd be leery of doing the fronts... with the stock carriers.

The rears? Do it. It looks cool, but it is really true about the weight. At least a pound lost in rotational mass.

You can also send them to Reuben as he has a source that does this. I think it is done via water, actually... Not sure. He'd know, but I do know the guy on the WERA board knows what he is doing and has good feedback about them...

Yea its the same principle behind HP gains from doing wheel bearings... lightened rotating mass= HP same as reduced friction= HP

Well, it isn't going to gain HP. What it really does is allow the HP to move the bike with less effort. What that turns into is the bike will go quicker with less input from the motor and thus, being more efficient and spinning up to speed quicker...

No free hp, but will free up hp... Make sense?