Cyclist haters come on in.

Sturg1647545502

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and they deserve it for breaking the law.

No they deserve it when they are about to get run the fuck over. Wait till you see one of your close friends suspended from the ceiling in a full-body cast over at OSU. It will change how you view two-wheeled vehicles. Simply because you can do something does not necc. mean you should. Rights are no excuse for disregarding safety, mainly your own.

Hate cyclist, act like they own the road and IMO should be confined to the side walks.

P.S. When they act all smug and try and "own the lane" I illegally pass as close as I can to send them a message. Usually I am greeted with a barrage of expletives. Fucking Fishinger Rd. Bridge in the middle of Rushour is not the time or the place for there bullshit, get on the sidewalk.

Rights are no excuse for disregarding safety, mainly your own.

But your personal opinion regarding someone who is obeying the law gives you the right to disregard their safety?

Every time I see your avatar I think to myself 'I shouldn't read this', but it's like passing a car wreck; I can't look away from the tragedy.

But your personal opinion regarding someone who is obeying the law gives you the right to disregard their safety?

Every time I see your avatar I think to myself 'I shouldn't read this', but it's like passing a car wreck; I can't look away from the tragedy.

You guys are all too predictable sometimes.

When I do flame im not doing it out of cyclist disregard. It's not like I scream "get fucked asshole" out the window...More like "dude your're going to get killed". My initial post was definitely misleading, more of a troll response then being srs, I tried to clear that up.

You guys are all too predictable sometimes.

When I do flame im not doing it out of cyclist disregard. It's not like I scream "get fucked asshole" out the window...More like "dude your're going to get killed". My initial post was definitely misleading, more of a troll response then being srs, I tried to clear that up.

My post was misleading as well. My intention was 'acklac7 you're a fucking retard, regardless of why you post or what your intention was.'

If you want to prove me right, respond.

You guys talk a big game but I bet none of you do a damn thing when passing a cyclist other than get all butthurt as you go around.

When and where will you be out on your little bike ill strap a go pro to the car ...

:lol: newbs

Wait till you see one of your close friends suspended from the ceiling in a full-body cast over at OSU. It will change how you view two-wheeled vehicles.

My friend injured himself riding his mountain bike on a bike path. Landed a jump incorrectly and slammed into a tree. Broke his wrist. Healed up without incident just fine with time. This is the injuries cyclists should have colliding with inanimate objects, not fucking moving vehicles.

Just because something is the law doesn't mean it is correct.

i honestly get more pissed getting stuck behind a COTA bus than i do a cyclist. at least a cyclist is trying to better themselves, whereas a COTA bus is filled with entitlement leaching trash. both create uneven traffic flows but come on.

My friend injured himself riding his mountain bike on a bike path. Landed a jump incorrectly and slammed into a tree. Broke his wrist. Healed up without incident just fine with time. This is the injuries cyclists should have colliding with inanimate objects, not fucking moving vehicles.

Just because something is the law doesn't mean it is correct.

I smashed my face and broke my hand biking phase 2 at alum about 6 or 7 years ago. Gabe has probably heard the story

i was actually gonna mention how salty you were about cycling because of that incident. i refrained.

I'm actually salty over road biking because of where I grew up

I smashed my face and broke my hand biking phase 2 at alum about 6 or 7 years ago. Gabe has probably heard the story

Did phase 2 my first time mountain biking (or biking for that matter) a few weeks ago. I thought i was going to die half way through.

My post was misleading as well. My intention was 'acklac7 you're a fucking retard, regardless of why you post or what your intention was.'

If you want to prove me right, respond.

Ego not destroyed, u mad bro? :gabe:

When and where will you be out on your little bike ill strap a go pro to the car ...

:lol: newbs

If you are willing to drive to mansfield to fuck with me I will gladly name the exact route that I will be on.

You wouldn't believe how many of you faggytime bicyclist I've fucked with over the years.

And you would not believe how many water bottles I have thrown, cars I have punched and drivers I have verbally destroyed acting like you.

• Downvote 1

And you would not believe how many water bottles I have thrown, cars I have punched and drivers I have verbally destroyed acting like you.

I PUNCHED YOUR CAR.

Another well trained bicyclist keeping up with traffic outside mansfield and new albany

http://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/cc510/chrisj011/imagesqtbnANd9GcQMIT51c_rcJSvqjBrTRjvYi26i9Io9gUWPLzwwrJIuhJZ6vZ8z.jpg

Edited by 10phone2