wiggers LOL

Green Bastard

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Marty very well as do alot of other's. He not not really a "new guy" just new to the site. He can and has backed up having a fast car and knowing his shit and generally being a chill guy. I don't think he was starting anything really, you're just "Hal" and you troll to talk shit and post cute little gifs about how "no fuck's are givin" or some bullshit. And yes you did put your time in I agree but Marty was just offering you the option to hang out and get to know him or see his car and you fired back with a barrage of witty remarks. As far as you tolerating all of us here why don't you stop and think that maybe we are just all tolerating you too. So fired back with how you don't care or some hyped up bro response attacking me now but the truth is alot of people didn't like you then and for sure don't like you now. All you do is troll and find fault in everything and talk shit like the angry little man that you are. So that's my two cents and defense of my friend Marty. Try to contribute more to the site other than being a D-bag Hal because at least Marty Rep's us proper. Awaiting you're sweet well thought out tyrannical response because you really get off to people responding and getting mad. Please respond soon so I can hurry up and "not give a fuck".

P.S. Please die in a fire slowly, and since I also live in Westerville let me know when and where so I can come piss on the ashes next to you're crying family

hugs and kisses, drew

Holy word salad, I stopped reading halfway through when my eyes started bleeding.

Let me address what I did read.

1. I'm surprised you took Marty's (I guess that is Dumpheezy, I don't care enough to look) cock out of your hands long enough to type that response.

2. I'm pretty sure, based on the sheer volume of anti-me posts, you people are not tolerating me. That's just simple observation, champ.

3. Thank you for noting my "barrage of witty remarks." I felt they were a little on the lazy side, but I'm glad they got the point across to you.

4. I don't want to get to know this Marty character, nor do I care to ever see his car. Therefore, his offer was pointless. He's just some name on the internet, that's it.

Current actions: Defending your good friend Mr. McFly.

http://forgifs.com/gallery/d/201415-2/Soccer-double-headshot.gif

Originality points: 0

:masturboy:

I enjoy that nickname!

:fuckyeah:

And I enjoy the movies. I do apologize for the lack of originality, you must understand that it is difficult to come up with new names for someone with a name like Marty. I certainly understand this, as I have been hearing the same repeated nicknames for Hal, since second grade.

@BBQDude; You cheated. Copypasta does not count. Also, you cheated poorly, as you failed to complete the task in a gramatically correct manner. When you end a sentence, there are two spaces required before the beginning of a new sentence. Besides, let Dump do his own homework. You obviously understand humor and timing, so this assignment was not required of you.

I didn't cut and paste...my trunk monkey biotch did lol. I cheat whenever I can ;).

I heard Dump was taking a dump so I thought I would dump that text in this dump of a thread.