Wide racing seats?

Diamonds

my sparco Evo 3 fits me perfectly but its outta your price range, if you want to spend more than 400, look at the sparco evo seat series they have multiple seats and they are super comfortable.

I once did not fit in robs seat, I might now,,, that I lost 50 pounds

I'd try it again, plus they also make them an additional inch wider than what Rob has.

I can't remember, are you going to run a rollbar in your 240? You'd want to have a seat-back brace with the aluminum seat.

my sparco Evo 3 fits me perfectly but its outta your price range, if you want to spend more than 400, look at the sparco evo seat series they have multiple seats and they are super comfortable.

bob this^^

44 inch waist and 3-Bills

Problem is, i am also about 6'3, so i need one that will sit very low.

We are the same size. I am curious to see what seat you go with. Although, it might be a lost cause for me. A different seat will likely still not help me fit into my FD with my helmet on.

We are the same size. I am curious to see what seat you go with. Although, it might be a lost cause for me. A different seat will likely still not help me fit into my FD with my helmet on.

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/38361_o.gif

I bought an 18 inch kirkey road race seat, I fit very well. Anyone who needs to test fit themselves just let me know.

I may still buy a corbeau. Test both, and sell one.

I have the Corbeau FX1. I'm 5'11' with a 40" waist and 245 (at the time) and the seat fit very well. My problem with seats has often been shoulders as much or more than hips and the Corbeau fit well there too. Getting that couple extra inches in the 'wide' version will probably work for you. Fitment of the seat into the cockpit may or may not be a thing.

I did the opposite of what you did - bought the Corbeau and thought I'd move to the Kirkey if that didn't work.

I bought an 18 inch kirkey road race seat, I fit very well. Anyone who needs to test fit themselves just let me know.

I may still buy a corbeau. Test both, and sell one.

how much were the kirkey seats? if you don't mind me asking. i've been looking for some corbeaus for my car, but hesitating on pulling the trigger...don't really want to kick out extra $/seat for being a fatty. 6'2 270

• Downvote 1