2011 Gsxr 750

LS_Sonoma

+1

If you are a smart rider and can handle it, I would get a liter bike. Hell, they are all to much for the street but the difference is...

...if you get into a tight spot with a car.....the liter/big bore bike you can just gas it and GTF out of the way. A 600/750 you will have to downshift to get into the power band and by then it may be to late....

This is exactly what i always say. I would rather have the power and not need it than need the power and not have it. My first and only bike is a 1k and there have been to many times in the few years I've been riding that people just come over into my lane. I also believe in the power because it is much more safe to gas it and get out of the way than to slam the brakes in traffic and chance the idoit behind you runs you over.

Do the GOMAD diet. Ive done it twice now. Drink a gallon of whole milk a day. Over 2k calories and 126 grams of protien. Excellent source of micros and macros.

Toss the weight gainer and lift hard and do hard cardio on non lifting days to combat the fat.

I'll check that out. Right now I'm getting roughly 1650 calories a day. Cardio is riding a beach cruiser five miles to the gym and back. I refuse to run on a tread mill etc...

I've got my heart set on a 2010 Honda 1000rr, still considering a 2008ish Gsxr 750

I'll check that out. Right now I'm getting roughly 1650 calories a day. Cardio is riding a beach cruiser five miles to the gym and back. I refuse to run on a tread mill etc...

I've got my heart set on a 2010 Honda 1000rr, still considering a 2008ish Gsxr 750

you need like 3500-4000 calories.