CR T-Shirts

wagner

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got bored and made this today lol just a rough draft and could do any number of cars and layout and color of text, just takes a bit to get the car outline just right.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w264/justinwebb24/SHIRTTEMPLATE.jpg

couldnt think of a clever saying to put below it but its a start

Edited by justinwebb

got bored and made this today lol just a rough draft and could do any number of cars and layout and color of text, just takes a bit to get the car outline just right.

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w264/justinwebb24/SHIRTTEMPLATE.jpg

couldnt think of a clever saying to put below it but its a start

That is awesome!

That looks pretty damn good...

Is that an image that can be scaled and put on cafepress?

Yep I can resize it quite a bit larger as the car images are super high res. if you guys want certain cars on it or just yours I can do whatever. I still need to work on the cars some just didn't want to spend too much time on it and everyone hate it lo. Any suggestions let me know!

^^ I like that one although I would rather a black shirt and we should lose a gm or two and ad a audi and maybe a mopar

The shirt can be any color I just had that saved from another design I did, and yes I figured there were far too many gm haha just those are what popped into my mind first when I started working on it. I have some more I want to do to it, but I can try to incorporate the CR logo.

I am glad that you can tell what the cars are lol, I was slightly worried I would have to do a lot of editing on them just to know what they were. As I was doing each car I asked the GF to identify each and she was able to and she knows nothing about cars lol.

Any other suggestions?

For 6 cars to rep this site I'd say, in no particular order, and this is just my opinion so whatever:

1) Transmarobird

2) OOOOdi

3) Supra

4) Cleetus III

5) Buick GN

6) Viewt

Represents a wide variety of vehicles which most certainly is represented by members here. Foreign and domestic, some common, some extremely rare, and each to their own. Just as we have many different types of people, we have many different types of vehicles.

Again, just my opinion. Doesn't matter to me if it's taken or thrown out a 47 story window. :)

I can put a logo on the back as well with more cars, and also put cars in a line all the way across instead of just 3 but I just dont want it to look super busy. I will play around with it more and add some more cars.

Maybe have the log on the back in reverse (on purpose of course) and the rear of each car from the front.

Maybe have the log on the back in reverse (on purpose of course) and the rear of each car from the front.

oooooo I like this idea sir, brilliant. I shall give it a go when I have time, once finished I shall send a high res image so it can be put on cafepress if everyone likes it. If anyone has any requests on certain cars or what not let me know and I can customize your shirt