Bomb the Cornfields: John's Bonfire/Cruise In/Party/ Camping

ihateu3

:::::::COME TO THIS EVENT::::::::

What:

Bonfire, car meet, graduation party, get together, meet n greet, shin-dig, shenanigan extravaganza, whatever you'd like to call it.

When:

June 30th, 2012. Kicking up the bonfire around 7pm, feel more than welcome to come early or late, doesn't matter. Also, there is plenty of room to park as well as camp if need be. Bring a tent if you're planning on staying the night

Where:

My parents have offered up the use of their place to have this get together.

350 State Route 302 Polk, OH 44866

....if you're coming from....

Akron: 45-50 mins

Mansfield: 25-30mins

Cleveland: 45-50mins

Columbus: 60-70mins

Ive been wanting to get all my friends together whether you be from Gripped, Eurovagens, i went to school with you, or just somehow know you. Really interested in meeting new people and seeing some fresh faces.

<<<DETAILS>>>

As previously stated, bonfire start up around 7pm. You are more than welcome to bring whatever sort of food and drink you like. I will not be providing any drinks but it is BYOB...keep it tame please... There will be some food provided-chips, hotdogs, sausages, random side dishes.

Bring your own corn hole boards if you like.

There is room for about 40 cars, however if a lot of people come both my neighbors will be fine with us using their spaces and street parking is also available. If you have any questions please give me a call/text (330) 421-5465

PS: Lets make this HUGE...... can be a lot of fun if we make it that way. Invite friends

See you there boys n girls :)))

PSS: A 10 minute drive to Dragway 42!

Edited by ihateu3

• 2 weeks later...
Johns 560 HP Vdub will be there and Stiles BR350 EVO, gonna be some sick cars! And of course my Celica Supra, which I haven't updated you guys yet, but received a 2JZ swap this winter! Anyways good times, hope the weather plays nice for camping, got porta potties set up, gravel hauled in, I think we r good to go!

It was a great time. Thanks for the invite, Neal. The car's looking good.

It was quite the Veedub and Subie fest .... it's a pity other CR members couldn't make it. Gripped had a good showing there.

Neal, you should get Stiles to join CR. He's a hoot.