*Update* On my R6...

FocusDave01

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yuo shoulda made the smart decision when you purchased that cbr ;)

Hey now. I love my blade!! Come to think of it there are quite afew bikes I like. It was a hard choice.

I've owned every brand of bike out there. I'm loyal to whatever fits my needs and pocketbook at the time!

I like those GSXR's the more I look at them. I wonder if I could convince my wife I need a "spare".

i know middletown has a left over 08' you might be able to pick up its yellow and black with silver not 100% for sure.. im heading up there in a bit to look at my tore down motor...

New_Bike.jpg

here is his new bike and trailer! I will be racing the same days as him,but he is an expert so i dont race him.

They just help Rob out. They actually do a solid/actual race support deal with Jeff Wrobel. Jeff has a solid program and is pretty fast, as well...

i know middletown has a left over 08' you might be able to pick up its yellow and black with silver not 100% for sure.. im heading up there in a bit to look at my tore down motor...

DONT GO TO MIDDLETOWN to buy a bike!!! whatever you do i cant stress this enough.. i tried to stay off this post but i cant handle it anymore.. i guarantee you aaron knows who i am so if hes reading this... hi haha.. trust me the dealership has a ton of lawsuits against them from people who they took advantage of.. and those people are winning!!! i was one of them but they cut me a break at the end only cause they knew i was perpared to take the necessary steps.. and still overpaid.. my fault i know but that just shows how honest they are.. and thats why im bashing them you just dont do that and call around other dealerships bragging about how they got you.. treat others how you wanna be treated right? and it doesnt matter how many cool people anyone knows there.. they are all full of shit and i say that because they still work there.. id be broke before looking into a customers eyes lying to them.. i realize that a salesperson is there to make a profit but not to that point.. thats called unethical and greedy

DONT GO TO MIDDLETOWN to buy a bike!!! whatever you do i cant stress this enough.. i tried to stay off this post but i cant handle it anymore.. i guarantee you aaron knows who i am so if hes reading this... hi haha.. trust me the dealership has a ton of lawsuits against them from people who they took advantage of.. and those people are winning!!! i was one of them but they cut me a break at the end only cause they knew i was perpared to take the necessary steps.. and still overpaid.. my fault i know but that just shows how honest they are.. and thats why im bashing them you just dont do that and call around other dealerships bragging about how they got you.. treat others how you wanna be treated right? and it doesnt matter how many cool people anyone knows there.. they are all full of shit and i say that because they still work there.. id be broke before looking into a customers eyes lying to them.. i realize that a salesperson is there to make a profit but not to that point.. thats called unethical and greedy

for the sake of dave lets keep the bashing to none for the meantime..:)

They are dragging their damn feet it seems.

I can tear a whole damn bike down in a day....And I don't work as a mechanic at a Dealership.

Whats the damn hold up?

You ever try to wedge a Qlink legacy engine in a Yamaha??... there's a lot of fabrication involved. The nice thing is... the riders never notice the "difference" in power.

Well heres the picks direct out of Middletowns garage... Sat back there with Russ, Aaron the tech working on it and the parts manager. And all I can say is that out of everything we saw in that motor theres nothing wrong with the actual parts them selves..however as you can see in the head that the valves have gunk and grime over them and on the inside looking into the head you can see the same on the opposite side as well... So there gonna check the valves themselves tomorrow,the measure the piston rings..but as it sits now getting all new seals, head gasket plugs you name it its getting replaced...I want to thank Middletown for bustin there ass and tearin her down and if everything goes well I should have her back to normal next weekend as long as parts arent on back order and what not!!!

They are dragging their damn feet it seems.

I can tear a whole damn bike down in a day....And I don't work as a mechanic at a Dealership.

Whats the damn hold up?

Yeah, if it is the only motor and thing you are working on. Fuck, man... Go into ANY dealership and ask how long to tear a motor down and find the issue and get it back together...

Jesus.

Bad oil....Exactly what are you calling bad oil.

You are really beginning to make me laugh at your posts and reasoning.

Sorry if this offends you...but damn dude....you have said some really uneducated things in these threads.

Yeah, if it is the only motor and thing you are working on. Fuck, man... Go into ANY dealership and ask how long to tear a motor down and find the issue and get it back together...

Jesus.

Dude....This issue here should be on the top of the list of priorities for this shop.

Period.

Why are you always an ass.

Bad oil....Exactly what are you calling bad oil.

You are really beginning to make me laugh at your posts and reasoning.

Sorry if this offends you...but damn dude....you have said some really uneducated things in these threads.

im going off what i am told "bad oil" meaning the oil in it was not meant for motorcycle. and no it doesnt offend me, ill be the first to admit that i have no idea about anything motorcycle wise..incase you havent noticed this is all new to me...glad i amuse you heres some popcorn :popcorn:

Dude....This issue here should be on the top of the list of priorities for this shop.

Period.

Why are you always an ass.

I get pissed when know it alls chime in and say shit like it should be done by now. Seriously, they are probably like any other shop and are over a week out on scheduling. The people they have on right now that are due to get their bikes and came in BEFORE the OP, need to be taken care of.

He got in pretty quick in my opinion for such a deeply involved job.

But what do i know, right? You're the "engine builder"....