*Update* On my R6...

FocusDave01

this about describes some of the best things about being part of a local forum like this.

BIG props to gixxie and the other guys helping him out. this is way beyond just offering helpful tips or suggesting arson against the dealership as a solution... this is really getting your hands dirty and helping a guy out.

i hope you guys can get this figured out, and again, you guys are great for helping him out.

+1 man i completly agree if it werent for gixxie and them id be on my 3rd pack of cigarettes for the day... we will get it figured out may take time but we will get it...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:woo:

Glad to hear you're making progress on this. I know I'd flip out if I had to throw in the towel on the season this early in just because of a shitty dealership. Hope you guys fix everything soon :) Major props to Gixxie and everyone helping out!

ummm, seen this on trucks, nothing stoopid like hoses pulling fluids into the intake box? Or into the carbs? Or even a engine vent that goes to the intake side? I remember fixing a van that was pumping all of it's oil into the intake manifold.

i went in and spoke to Aaron at Middletown hes the owner and he is gonna take care it for me brandon and i are taking the bike to middletown tonight and hopefully by the end of the week we have a diagnosis on it...

:beating:For great justice! :dj:

Glad to hear they're finally manning up and doing what needs to be done. This kind of bad rep is terrible for dealerships, I'm shocked it took them this long to come around.

*update*

just got off the phone with servcie manager they put some miles on her today and def see that its leaking oil internaly.. did a leak down test and couple cylanders is showing 5-7% and others at 6-8% which i guess as long as its under 15% thats a good thing. they checked the plugs they were just older not bad prob just from sitting imo but not bad as we expected they were all the same. a tad bit dirty. bike is nekid and they run some ring clean stuff from yamaha that goes thru the whole motor and flushe's her out and cleans her up good then there gonna go drive her some more to see if it helps. with the oil consumptions. said something about an oil overlow ring or something internally so far my stress lvl has subsided lol, im glad there working hard for me and appretiate it. more updates to come..