longboarding?

AWW$HEEET

anyone here longboard? i kinda wanna get one now that im closer to a hill to ride down. also any stand up paddle boarders here? i am also contemplating getting one, though they are kinda pricey, and i am not near any significant water. id probably ride hoover and that's about it.

paddle boarding hoover sounds stupid and boring. buy a kayak and let me borrow it!

i am actually going to build a kayak. probably one of the stitch and glue kits from chesapeake lightcraft.

you could borrow it but if you wreck it ill castrate you.

LOL @ paddle boarding, shit looks boring as hell.

Long boarding is boring as well, good luck with your leisure boarding goals in 2012 gabe.

Next thing we know you'll have long hair, raggedy ass clothes and smoke a lot of weed all while living in a hut on alum creek thinking you're a beach bum.

LOL @ paddle boarding, shit looks boring as hell.

Long boarding is boring as well, good luck with your leisure boarding goals in 2012 gabe.

Next thing we know you'll have long hair, raggedy ass clothes and smoke a lot of weed all while living in a hut on alum creek thinking you're a beach bum.

i thought youd be quite good at either one with your low center of gravity.

i would be doing it for a workout eitherway. the paddle boarding is probably some good cardio.

i thought youd be quite good at either one with your low center of gravity.

i would be doing it for a workout eitherway. the paddle boarding is probably some good cardio.

My brother in law long boards, so yes i have some experience with them. I just don't see the attraction.

Paddle boarding is a great form of cardio. I can see it using a lot of core to not only stabilize yourself but using your core to paddle as well.

The problem I see with longboarding in ohio is that we have mostly rolling hills around here and not many long stretches of winding downhill roads. Riding down a short section of steep hill here vs. california having downhill sections that are miles long seems to me like it's only meant for hipsters around here.

lol that would be instant death. i drive like an asshole on that road, i imagine others do too.

Yes.

Your eyes must have burned with crabs. Seeing it is like catching eyes with the tooth ferry.

I\'m talking about the top of the disc golf course down to the bottom. I\'ll buy one of these friday if you agree to do it I would make a weekly outing of it. We could go at night when it\'s closed with some flashlights :D

Your eyes must have burned with crabs. Seeing it is like catching eyes with the tooth ferry.

I\'m talking about the top of the disc golf course down to the bottom. I\'ll buy one of these friday if you agree to do it I would make a weekly outing of it. We could go at night when it\'s closed with some fleshlights :D

i see what ur sayin. fixed. deal.

I started longboarding last year. There are a lot of good places to practice on OSU campus depending on what type of riding you get into.

Silverfish is a good site to get on to find a good setup for the type of riding you think you'll get into too. Since there aren't many hills around here it's good to get something that is primarily for flat land riding that can handle some down hill up to 40mph without getting too wobbly.

I know a few people that take trips to hocking hills and ride the roads there.

Edited by Radio Flyer