Build Sheets

BlackC50

Hey everyone! Just had a couple quick questions for anyone that would be willing to answer. My Dad and I are getting ready to completely restore my '86 5.0. This is the first car that we have ever done this to and as far as making sure we replace EVERYTHING we need to replace and fix I was wondering if anyone has ever created a all purpose build sheet or if anyone could point in the right direction of one so that way I can start compiling a parts list on what needs to be bought. Thanks everyone!

Actually you need to make a punch list as you take the car apart then make your build list from that and your parts list from that. A punch list would have stuff like repairing rust spots, filling unused holes, ect. Then your build list would have stuff like engine specs, what clutch or converter you want to use and what exhaust you want. And parts is obvious.

I have a punch list for the bottom of my car, the interior of my car and the outer body to give an example.