E85 distributor?

JaSSon

Is there anyplace in Columbus that sells e85 by the drum? I'm interested in buying 1 or 2 drums worth, depending on price. I contacted Glockner near Rikenbacker, but was referred to their Piketon location that's nearly 2 hours from me.

best bet is to buy a 10 dollar drum and just goto speedway and get it 5-10 gallons at a time it will be cheaper and easier to obtain

at current prices you could get 55 gallons and a drum for around 140.00

I'm suspicious of anything from speedway, from fuel to roller meat and everything in between. Have you tested their e85?

i think Biggu on here buys 55 gallon drums

I have a drum I take with me and just fill er up completely. I go to meijer to do it however i always test before I fill my drum up so I know its good. Ive never had it be less than e87 there though. If you do find a place that sells E85 by the drum local please let me know.

I have a drum I take with me and just fill er up completely. I go to meijer to do it however i always test before I fill my drum up so I know its good. Ive never had it be less than e87 there though. If you do find a place that sells E85 by the drum local please let me know.

Which Meijer are you going to? the one at 23 and 750 seems to be sticking to 80-82%