Who has race gas out east

KennyFKINPowerz

there's 2 on Hamilton Rd. the shell station and the Valero station, there right across from each other, I think its the same owner so I doubt there will be a price difference, the Valero station has Cam2 and VP race fuel, the Shell station has Cam2

Summit St. and 11th Ave at the Marathon carries 110 (this is right down the street from Jegs at 11th and 71). Was $7/Gallon when I was using it last summer.

Also. The gas station down the street from the Jegs Warehouse in Delaware has 110 as well.

Summit St. and 11th Ave at the Marathon carries 110 (this is right down the street from Jegs at 11th and 71). Was $7/Gallon when I was using it last summer.

Also. The gas station down the street from the Jegs Warehouse in Delaware has 110 as well.

HA HA That is the old school spot. I remember when that was about the only place around to buy it.

I realize it's not what you asked, but I'm surprised no one has recommended an E85 swap yet. If the car truly needs race gas it will be worth swapping unless you won't be putting any real miles on it.

I agree and that is the direction that I wanna go with the car. I didnt set up the car so its something that I am planning on changing. It will probably be a project for this winter.