Borrow external hard drive?

ImUrOBGYN

Anyone around the Delaware area have an external hard drive formatted in FAT32 (or that can be) that I may borrow? I need about 30gigs of free space to transfer my ps3 crap so I can install the new hard drive.

Thank you.

I litterally just gave away my spare the other day. The only one I have left is NTFS and has all my backups on it (including family memebers for whom I am the IT department). Sorry man.

I have an IDE/SATA to USB adapter you could use if you have a spare hard drive laying around. I just trashed all of mine.

I litterally just gave away my spare the other day. The only one I have left is NTFS and has all my backups on it (including family memebers for whom I am the IT department). Sorry man.

I have an IDE/SATA to USB adapter you could use if you have a spare hard drive laying around. I just trashed all of mine.

Well, of course you did... lol

I think I have it taken care of. I'll know tonight for sure but I'll keep the cable in mind (can't believe that hadn't crossed my mind) as I do have a spare harddrive lying around. Thanks.

When I did that for my new harddriver I just downloaded everything from my portable to my computer, formatted the ext to FAT32, formatted the PS3 harddrive, then formatted the ext back to how it was before.

its a bit of a pain in the ass, but it worked

Microcenter has 30gb flash drives for like $20

Yes, I ended up picking up one from Walmart for $16. New hard drive is in and everything's working great on the first try.

Thanks all.

This thread can be locked up and thrown away.