Cr y u no race???

phil

Bet you don't realize that Wayne (xbomb) is one of the guys who gets Marion todo that.

I had no clue.

come out to marion sometime. Our amount of cars are no where near TNL but all it takes is people to show up. At one time we was doing pretty good and we was getting a decent car count.

Im clueless as to what happened last year because it just kinda stopped.

This year ive changed some things around and added some classes so there would be prize money up for grabs. So we will see how it goes. that is if we could ever get an event in. Its rained out the 1st two events, next one is aug 10th

Absolutely. Marion was our home track for many years and I actually organized the first no tree race there around 1997. Bill and Shelby loved it. Unfortunately they didnt keep up the place so we quit going. I have not been up there for many years. Mike is running it now isnt he?

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no clue.

Absolutely. Marion was our home track for many years and I actually organized the first no tree race there around 1997. Bill and Shelby loved it. Unfortunately they didnt keep up the place so we quit going. I have not been up there for many years. Mike is running it now isnt he?

Really thats cool. Mark is running it now.