FS: Ruger M77 Mark II 308

EVILGTP98

Hey guys, got this rifle about a year ago then picked up the Armalite and this rifle just dont suit my needs so im gonna put her up for sale. Rifle is bolt action 308/7.62x51, 24 inch barrel, blackhawk 9 inch extendable bipod, Bushnell sportview optic 4 to 12 power, 1.5 pound trigger installed, if you have shot a factory ruger trigger you will know how amazing a light trigger is on this gun. Also comes with spare set of leupold rings, factory trigger setup and original ruger box. Rifle has had maybe 50 rounds shot by me testing out groups on my reloads and 25 rounds from previous owner who is a friend of mine. Gun has some light marks on stock just under the action and there is a 1 inch long scratch on rear of stock, not bad, im gonna put a touch of stain on it to match it back up.

Gun shoots fantastic, I shot a little over a 1 inch group at 100 yards before I ever really knew how to sit down with a rifle and shoot groups. I can email you pictures cause I cant seem to get mine to display on here. Rifle has light colored laminate wood grain stock, gun metal gray action/barrel, black bipod and scope.

http://www.gunlistings.org/uploads/1_rifles_ruger_m77_mark_ii_22250_71792.jpg

Thats almost identical to the rifle, just missing the bipod.

Price is $800 with everything listed above, live about 1.5 hours east of cbus but would meet somewhere if need be.

Also would consider trades, looking for a Benelli M1 12 gauge

$800