Trails Night of Thunder (press box view)

DaddyBuiltRacing

My wife works for Time Warner and one of the perks from that is we get sponsor passes to all trails events. We went out last night to watch Night of Thunder from the press box, it was an awesome view (videos don't really do any justice).

Also to anyone that was out there or may know, have you heard anythinga bout the guy that laid his bike down? We saw the medcal helicoptor come in and believe it landed behind us across the road on 40.

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy218/guy_from_nerk/Night%20of%20Thunder%202012/20120714192556.jpg

http://i793.photobucket.com/albums/yy218/guy_from_nerk/Night%20of%20Thunder%202012/20120714192323.jpg

http://i477.photobucket.com/albums/rr133/probin007/2cf17c6b.jpg

I bet that would be a sweet spot to sit except for the smoke. Could you feel the heat through the window?

on the jet cars final run, i was standing under the tower watching and there were several people trying to video tape it, even though you couldnt see 2 inches in front of your face.

AM I THE ONLY ONE HERE WHO FUCKING HATES IT WHEN PEOPLE WASTE SCREEN SPACE BY HOLDING THEIR CAMERA UPRIGHT????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????