Good LSx engine builders in/around Columbus-CARNAGE PICS INCLUDED

GTPSS

How much more capacity? I went with a high pressure, but standard volume pump with my build because of the stock pan. Does squaring the pan give you enough additional capacity to keep from sucking it dry with a high volume pump?

Total with relo setup is 8-8.5qts. Could squeeze 9 safely if i wanted to.

All my block work was done by him, bore and torque plate hone, short fill of hardblock, polished the crank and did bearing clearances. also checked the balance.

went back later when I switched to the cable drive fuel pump to have some parts turned on the lathe to work for my car and he did not even want to charge me, very nice guy

Sounds like a winner.

Winner winner chicken dinner!

Still waiting on my parts quote. And no matter what the crank wouldnt be in until 7-30-12.

Replacement parts list are as follows:

Eagle 4340 crank Part Number # 356-434740006100 -equivalent to what came out

standard clevite cam bearings Part Number # 695-SH1814S (original look fine but why keep old in a new motor?)

H-series main bearings Part Number # 695-MS2199H (this motor had P...seriously??)

H-series rod bearings Part Number # 695-CB663HN (this motor had P...seriously??)

Total seal gapless rings Part Number # 901-M3690-35 - Mahle originally

All my block work was done by him, bore and torque plate hone, short fill of hardblock, polished the crank and did bearing clearances. also checked the balance.

went back later when I switched to the cable drive fuel pump to have some parts turned on the lathe to work for my car and he did not even want to charge me, very nice guy

Good to hear!!! Seems like a good guy so far :)

Edited by GTPSS