AR-15 Rear sight $75

Mojoe

I have 2 of these sights I will not be using. They are both new and have never been mounted. The link below sells them for $104, I'm only asking $75.

I have shot with this sight system for the last few years and it covers all I need. What I like about it is how simple the function is and the low profile. Being able to adjust range with a simple click just keeps things easy, and I like that. I sighted in a rifle last week using the same system and was able to hold a nickle size, 3 shot group, on a 300 meter zero target.

I can include some zero targets, as well as instruction for sight manipulation to get you squared away. Just let me know if you need help or already know how to do it.

http://www.brownells.com/.aspx/pid=26575/Product/AR-15-M16-M4-USGI-BACKUP-IRON-SIGHT

Thanks for reading.

If you are looking for the quickest point and shoot, I would go to an optic. though that will set you back a bit for a good one.

It would depend how much time you have with the weapon to determine what would be quickest or the best fit for you.

Sorry if I'm being vague, but I don't want to assume or mislead you.