Callaway Irons, Fairway Wods & Driver

craig71188

Just posted these up on CL - will make CR members a deal if they want all the clubs - I can even provide a quality older blade/mallet style putter of their choice and some new golf balls to help them get started. I'm going to buy some newer sticks w/regular flex shafts (insert old guy and no stif shaft joke here...)

Set of Callaway GBB Tung/Ti Irons, all with factory RCH96 Firm Flex Shafts. 3-PW purchased from Callaway Pre-Owned and have newer Winn Grips (still soft). Sand Wedge and Lob Wedge purchased later and have original Callaway grips (pretty hard) Asking $270 for the set

Selling because I can no longer get the benefit of the stiff shaft - moving back to regular flex...

5Ec5Hc5Ja3I13M83H1c7l276852d9ffc41dd9.jpg

Callaway Fushion FT-3, 10 degree w/Draw Bias, upgraded Mitsubishi Bassara Stiff Shaft - purchased from Callaway Pre-Owned so has newer grip and head cover.

Callaway Great Big Bertha Strong 3, 3+ Fairway wood w/factory BB UL Firm Shaft - older grip, includes head cover

Callaway Great Big Bertha 4 Fairway Wood w/factory BB UL Firm Shaft - older grip, includes head cover

Will sell all together for $100, or seperate $35 ea. for the fairway woods, $40 for the driver

http://images.craigslist.org/5Ga5E45W63Kb3L13N6c7l20fce5e5e7e21a2b.jpg