Murphy's Law

351mach11647545510

Fuck it. Why is it, almost every time, this plays into effect. Went to change the struts on the korean rocket (98 accent) and it turned into an all day event to get one corner done.:mad:

I had the same experience on rear struts in our old 95 Corolla.

EVERYTHING was rusted together. Went out and bought a plethora of replacement parts like new sway links, ect since they were attached to the struts.

An entire can of penetrating oil, and about 4-5 hours later I actually got all the stock components off. Felt like king of the fucking world

Welcome to my life. It took two weeks to replace my rear suspension because of seized bolts, rust and having to keep buying replacement parts. Still waiting to do the front until I can get the right tools to saw through my seized front endlinks.

Hell, everything came apart as far as unbolting but 1 of the strut bolts would not come out of the damn knuckle and spent most of the time with torch on it and a 10lb hammer. Then found out the ball joint was bad. It didn't want to come out. The damn joint came through its housing instead of it bring the whole housing out. FML