Android (Nexus) Team Assemble!

Bigbird

Hey do any of you have problems with your nexus ending calls randomly? especially when outside? I had to get a screen lock to stop the phone from ending my calls when the lighting changes when on call

I think sometimes something similar happens to me, but I'm usually just not holding the phone close enough to my face.

I'm having second thoughts on jumping to JB just yet. Might try some other ICS ROMs for the time being...or get an S3 if I can figure out how to keep my unlimited data.

I think sometimes something similar happens to me, but I'm usually just not holding the phone close enough to my face.

I'm having second thoughts on jumping to JB just yet. Might try some other ICS ROMs for the time being...or get an S3 if I can figure out how to keep my unlimited data.

If you mean unlimited data on Verizon, you can but you would have to buy the s3 outright and not renew your contract. I'm in the same situation right now trying to figure out what I want to do.

I went ahead and tried out the CM10 nightly that came out yesterday. I installed SwiftKey, but encountered a glitch when trying to type this up that caused it to infinitely duplicate whatever I was trying to delete if I wanted to type something else. So back to the stock keyboard for now. That's the only glitch I've had so far though.

Also, the upgrade thing I was talking about....I found an article over on Droid Life about people being able to upgrade their phone on Verizon's website and still keep their unlimited data. It was posted 6 (5 at the time) days ago, and it seems like they already fixed it.