FS: 98 GTP 1500$ OBO

Nate1647545505

Hi Folks,

Up for sale is my 98 GTP with 165,000 on the clock. I've had it on ClubGP for week, but just had a buyer fall through.

Mods on the car;

Exhaust;

SLP Headers

Magnaflow CAT, two 40” SS Resonators

Borla VS mufflers

Intake/Engine;

Foglight CAI

Northstar TB

Ported blower

BT/TK IC (modded for stock PCV system)

03/04 Cobra Heat Exchanger

Intense Stage 2 Cam

Comp 105# springs

180 stat

Oversized Radiator

Fuel System;

Racetronix pump

ZZP Rewire

AN fuel lines

JEGS fuel filter

PRJ Rail

42.5# injectors

Trans:

Dynotech 15/16 chain build, all hard parts/goodies, stock diff

Protorque Converter (see notes)

This car has been my “TDY” car; It sits in airport lots, street parking, and outside during hail storms. This car looks good from about 5-10ft away, but up close you’ll see the little dings and scratches. The hood has some damage from being backed into years ago.

While the car starts and drives, it has common squeaks and rattles. It’s never left me stranded, though. I’d say it will get you home and then some, but she is due for some TLC.

The motor is an L36, as I sold the L67 with the Car Tuning Turbo Kit that was on the car back in 05-06. The valve seals might be on their way out (or rings) as there is some oilish smoke on start up.

The trans shifts firm but the converter when locked makes a squealing noise after extended driving (highway). I have kept it unlocked in the tune after diagnosing it. I’ve never run slicks on the car but it has seen 400-600hp dynos and a few track passes.

The A/C blows cool after 10-20 minutes but could use a recharge.

All of the windows/sunroof work. Wipers and climate control work. HUD and power seat are functional.

Car is registered and titled in Indiana. A bill of sale and odometer statement will be required documentation of the sale.

PICS

http://s1064.photobucket.com/albums/u373/NJWPusnik/

Asking 1500$ O.B.O.

Car is located in Johnstown, Ohio.

Edited by Nate

Kind of surprised this car hasn't sold yet. Do they not hold there value to well hence the cheap price? I can't imagine a rebuild being that expensive for it. Good luck with the sale always thought these were kind of neat little cars.

Really just waiting on (drew) liftedram, he had first dibs...just want to make sure its a good fit for him.

The car is old and abused. I would hate the thought of selling it and it kerploding the first pass at the track.

I run all of the stock torque management and haven't been to a track in ages with the car.

JP - I'm starting to come back more often, I'll get ahold of you.

I spoke with Drew and explained I'm favoring the path of selling this car for parts. Its time for an era to end.

SOLD to BUCK for PARTS!

Winner winner chicken dinner.

Regal :lolguy: