Tie Rod Fail

wagner

I get power. I really do. I have driven trucks set up to do crazy shit.

Here's what I don't get. Upgrade a bunch of stuff on your truck to make a bunch of power, yet don't research for known weak points and upgrade them. OOOOOOOR, if your going to do events like this, build it through and through like a tank. Then when you break shit, it broke because you were trying to pull a house out of the ground, or something nuts like that.

There was a truck pull in the small town I live in now, just last night. These dudes had power upgrades and no reinforcements to support their new power levels. Worst part, these good ole boys running, were not all set for cash. I know some of those trucks will be sitting for quite a while, and then be repo'd(come get your broken truck) or sold on CL broken.

That's like the Taliban mounting a 50 cal in the bed of a Toyota Helux. It's a hell of a truck, but you can't be shootin up an armored vehicular from it, and think you're all set.

These dudes had power upgrades and no reinforcements to support their new power levels. Worst part, these good ole boys running, were not all set for cash. I know some of those trucks will be sitting for quite a while, and then be repo'd(come get your broken truck) or sold on CL broken.

Yep. America, fuck yeah!

So I take it tie rods are a weak point on those? Chebby LOL.

I get power. I really do. I have driven trucks set up to do crazy shit.

Here's what I don't get. Upgrade a bunch of stuff on your truck to make a bunch of power, yet don't research for known weak points and upgrade them. OOOOOOOR, if your going to do events like this, build it through and through like a tank. Then when you break shit, it broke because you were trying to pull a house out of the ground, or something nuts like that.

There was a truck pull in the small town I live in now, just last night. These dudes had power upgrades and no reinforcements to support their new power levels. Worst part, these good ole boys running, were not all set for cash. I know some of those trucks will be sitting for quite a while, and then be repo'd(come get your broken truck) or sold on CL broken.

That's like the Taliban mounting a 50 cal in the bed of a Toyota Helux. It's a hell of a truck, but you can't be shootin up an armored vehicular from it, and think you're all set.

+1000

I GOT 2000 TORQUES AND $9 AUTOZONE TIE RODS ABOUT TO SHIT THE BED.

COME AT ME BRO.

Saw a guy once on the west side when everyone used to hang out at the end of interchange dr off of Wilson road tie the back bumper of his half ton 4x4 Chevy to the back bumper of a Toyota pickup with a small block and what looked like 3 1/4 ton military axles. Needless to say he puked out his front axle and didn't budge the Toyota a bit.

You would think it would be more than just a bad tie rod when your wheels are pointing at each other. I dont know how it doesnt bend a CA or break a ball joint or two.

Top Comment:

Yeah I'll take a chevy breaking under extreme conditions, over a POS 6.0L breaking down during daily driving

Kennads 1 month ago 10

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/175/315/PicardDoubleFacepalm-1.jpg