No matter where I go in the world...

Mallard

" I remember this time I was in ______ and these ______ fans of _______ team really were annoying"

Hate to break it to you but you can pretty much fill in the blanks with any team from any sport. What about Cowboy fans? Yankee fans? Red Wing fans? Laker Fans? Duke Fans?

This.

Only a small percent are fanatical buckeye fans that are asshats. I have been to many other campuses where the fans are no shittier than going to a cbus bar or a bar across the Us that has OSU fans in it. Ever been to any city with a pro team?? Ever been to New Orleans for a Saints game? Dude its no different...

osu fans (mostly just on campus) just riot and set shit on fire.... win or lose.

when 2001-2002/3? Campus has not seen any of this in years. There were only a couple incidents...chittfest parties being the largest contributer with 2 years in a row of a riot. We had another notable in 06.

Maryland 01 riot for NCAA tourney

Minnesota 03 NCAA back to back tourney wins riot

Sooners riot 11 after beating Oklahoma

Kentucky 12 riot after losing to Louisville final 4

UMass 12 after Patriots lost super bowl- not even a college game and they rioted on campus

Penn State riot after Joe Pa fired

the list goes on and on... Unfortunate that it even happens, but showing that its not OSU fans that are assholes. Everyone is an asshole. I have met more fanatical fans from other schools...they exist in all campuses.